KPS T5M Geared Ball Head (KPS Screw Knob Clamp)
- Please NOTE: In 2016, KPS modified the T5 with a new main knob design. The minimum friction thumb wheel is no longer available. It is replaced by a click-stops. Read about it here (go to the bottom of the blog).
- World's first and only Geared Ball Head
- Enjoy the speed of a ball head with the precision of a geared head
- T5M version of the T5 Geared Ball Head features KPS's "M" screw knob clamp.
- The M clamp uses KPS slim plate system.
- However, it can be converted by the user to accept Arca compatible plates.
- The M clamp uses a special cam design that makes it the most secure screw knob clamp available.
- A universal KPS slim plate is included.
- Ball Diameter: 44 mm
- Load Capacity: 88 lbs (40 kg)
- Base Diameter: 64 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Weight: 765 g (27 oz)
- Read about KPS T5 Geared Ball Head on Luminous Landscape
- Read about the updated KPS T5 Geared Ball Head here.