KPS T5 Geared Ball Head (no clamp version)
- Please NOTE: In 2016, KPS has modified the T5 with a new main knob design. The minimum friction thumb wheel is no longer available. It's replaced by a click-stops. Read about it here (go to the bottom of the blog).
- Geared Ball Head
- No clamp
- This model is for those who wish to mount RRS or other manufacturer's clamp. Stem of the ball head has two tabs or "bosses" (RRS's term) that will nest under the groove under a clamp.
- Clamp mounting hole is threaded for either M6 screw or 1/4"screw.
- Ball Diameter: 44 mm
- Load Capacity: 88 lbs (40 kg)
- Base Diameter: 64 mm
- Weight: 660 g (23 oz)
- Read about KPS T5 on Luminous Landscape.
- Read about the updated KPS T5 Geared Ball Head here.